Sunday, November 27, 2011

Semi-Formal and Snow Globing!

For Kappa Delta Semi-Formal, I went with Adam Roye! He is such a sweet guy! We had a wonderful time!! He picked me up at the dorm and then we went to Cameron's apartment for the photo-ops! Following the pictures, we all headed to dinner before going to the party!
Me and Adam!

My sweet KD sisters and friends!



 Mississippi State hosted a night with a ice skating rink and a huge snow globe you could get into and take pictures! Hannah and I met our good friends and had a wonderful time!! 
Rachel, Anna, Me, and Hannah! I love my beautiful friends!

Hannah and I were having too much fun waiting our turn to get our picture taken!



I'm so thankful to be at a university where they provide fun things for us to do! I love Mississippi State University!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment