Sunday, November 27, 2011

Its's Fall Y'all!

My, this fall has been so busy!! A Halloween Swap, Pumpkin Carving, Outside Church Service, The Orchard's Fall Festival, Barn Party, Football, and tons of campus fun!! Lets try to catch up quick!!

KD had a Halloween Swap! My friends and I were different holidays! The Swap was with SAE. We had so much fun!
 Back Row: Mardi Gras, St Patty's Day, Easter, Fourth of July, Valentine's Day, and New Years
Front Row: Christmas, (not in our group but a flapper!), Halloween, (and also not in our group but a flapper!)
 Me and Ooumpa Loompa (spell check please?!?!)

Jordan came over one night and we carved pumpkins, cooked pizza, and watched scary movies! 

 Aren't they good?!?!

Our church has an outside service every year in October. I absolutely love worshipping under the sky God gave us!! 

 Worshiping with my favorite sister!
 I love these kids!! 
These are a few of my babysitting kids! 

The Baptist Student Union (BSU) had a "barn party" that we got all dressed up for! Hannah and I picked up our friend Julie then headed over to Jamey's house and pick him up! We had so much fun learning how to square dance and goof around!! 



Homecoming Game vs Tenn Martin!! We had a wonderful time at the homecoming football game! I'm so thankful for these people that we tailgate with and have become my second family!
My favorite second mother!! :)

Family!! :)





MSU vs Alabama and Bulldog Bash Weekend! Evan came up from Louisiana with a few friends and had a wonderful time! It was great to finally include Evan on our tailgating fun!





This fall has been wonderfully busy! I am so blessed for all that God has given me and allowed me to do in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment