Tuesday, June 14, 2011

the beginning of a blogging life..


Welcome to my blog! I never thought I would be a "blogger" but so many people have asked me to start one so they know how I'm doing in college! Hopefully you won't get to bored reading my blog but if you do just exit out! haha I'm so excited to become a Mississippi State Bulldog this fall and can't wait to tell you how it is going!

August 10th is the official move in date! That afternoon will also start rush week! (Thank you to Mrs. Betsy Parrott and everyone else who wrote recs for me!) I am so excited to meet all the new people who will hopefully become life-long friends!

My sweet roommate is Hannah Waycaster! I've gotten to know her through NEMYF (Northeast Mississippi Youth Foundation) and through my boyfriend's church Old Union. She is so sweet and willing to deal with my seizure issues! Mom is so thankful to be able to trust her to make sure I'm safe and seizure-free!!

Well this is the end of my first post! God Bless!!!

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment