Kappa Delta Sisters!
MSU vs LSU- WHITE OUT!!
Kappa Delta Sisters!!
Roomies!!
I was so excited to see my little brother, Harrison, play football!!
Hannah and I got a new addition to our dorm from my friend Trevor!
Meet BETTY!
KD had a Bling-Bling-Fling!
Ohh Eva!!
This is my Big SIs and twin!
A couple weekends ago we visited Evan in Louisiana! We had so much fun!
isn't my momma beautiful?!
Roommates!
This is Evan's girlfriend Rachel playing volleyball!!
Russ and Anna Polsgrove adopted sweet Lucy from Ethopia. (If you want to know more, you can read about her adventure home HERE) We had a party to welcome her home!
And this is the Bean's adopted daughter from China, Sophie!!
Life has been so incredibly busy here lately, but I am so excited about how God has blessed me!! I never would have imagined all the ways God has blessed me, but I'm so thankful for the things He has done and the things he will do! God is so amazing and I can not wait to see what he has planned!!!















No comments:
Post a Comment